The Nordic Stage Fight Society consists of non-profit organizations in the Nordic/Baltic region and personal members from around the globe. The organization is led by an Executive Board, to which a Committee of Research and Education acts in an advisory capacity.
The society has a group of certified teachers who work across the Nordic/Baltic region. The society holds a group of Honorary Members who have received this title in recognition of outstanding efforts in support of the NSFS.
The General Assembly elects the Executive Board and decides on the yearly program of action, making the General Assembly the highest authority in the NSFS.
The Executive board takes care of the society’s daily operations according to the articles of association and the program of action for the year decided by the General Assembly. Board work also includes arranging the annual summer workshop, maintaining and developing the educational system, handbook, internal communication, and international relations.
The executive board meets weekly, and are open to all questions brought to our attention. Contact the board here.
- Chairperson: Simon Manns (personal member (SE))
- Vice Chairperson: Huw William Hægeland Reynolds (NO)
- Treasurer: Max Fossman (Personal member (DE))
- Secretary: Iiro Heikkilä (FI)
- Board member: Katre Kaseleht (EE)
- Substitute board member: Johannes Stenmarck
- Substitute board member: Grimur Wium (SE/IS)
- Substitute board member: Marianne Gjevert Petersen (DK)
Committee of Research and Education
When the board needs advice on a particular subject, the head of the committee of R&E puts together a team of experts to advice on the issue. When the matter is resolved, the project group is dissolved.
Contact the R&E here.
- Head of R&E: Oula Kitti (FI)